Quick and Easy!
Warm Artichoke-Spinach Dip
- 1/2 lbs mascarpone or cream cheese. Bring to warm/soft
- 3 Ounces heavy cream
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan, grated
- Artichoke hearts: In brine is better than marinated in oil
- 1 Cup drained well
- 1/2 Cup spinach cooked, drained well, chopped very fine
- 1/2 Cup Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes
- 3-4 finely minced garlic cloves
- 2 Teaspoons freshly chopped garden herbs
- 1/3 Cup Panko or other breadcrumbs
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground preferred
- Optional: 1/4 tsp nutmeg, freshly ground preferred
- Mix everything together except the parmesan and Panko. Blend until smooth and turn into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the parmesan and Panko evenly on top and bake for about 10 minutes (check often after 5 minutes) in a preheated 450 degree oven, until perfectly golden brown on top and hot in the middle.
- Shower the top with very finely diced ("confetti") colorful/ crunchy vegetables: carrots, red and yellow bell peppers/ spicy peppers.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746