Quick and Easy!
- 1 8.5oz Jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne cut in olive oil, drain reserving olive oil
- ¼ Cup Reserved Oil From Sun Dried Tomatoes
- ½ lb Vermicelli, broken up
- 1 Sm Onion-Minced
- 2 garlic cloves, Minced
- ¼ cup Fresh basil leaves, torn as garnish
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- 4 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese-Grated
- In a large pot heat oil
- Add vermicelli and sauté until golden brown, stirring constantly.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, salt, and pepper and simmer about 3 minutes.
- Stir in stock and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil leaves.
- Serve immediately.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746