Quick and Easy!
- 1 8.5 oz. Jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 2 lb. Wheel Brie Well Chilled
- 1 8 oz. Jar Prepared Green Basil Pesto
- Fresh Basil Leaves and Toasted Pine nuts for Garnish
- With a sharp knife, slice the brie into 3 equal sections horizontally.
- Spread half of the sun dried tomato pesto on the bottom half of the brie.
- On top of this layer spread half of the basil pesto in equal thickness.
- Place second slice of brie on top of the green pesto.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with last slice of brie.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- For easier serving slice finished brie into four equal wedges.
- Decorate with fresh basil leaves and toasted pine nuts.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746