Quick and Easy!
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 24 -1/2-inch-thick slices French baguette bread
- 1-8.5-oz. jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1/2 cup diced jarred roasted red peppers
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon smoked Spanish paprika (sweet or hot)
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 48 (about 1-1/4 pounds) large (26-30) shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Heat oven to 450°F. Using about 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, brush oil on each bread slice. Place on a baking sheet and bake until light golden brown on the edges, 4 to 5 minutes. Spread Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto on each bread slice and top with roasted peppers.
- Heat 4 tablespoons reserved oil in a large skillet. Add garlic and paprika. Cook 30 seconds. Add sherry and bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook until opaque, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spoon 2 shrimp (with sauce) on each bread slice and top with a sprig of parsley.
- Makes 8 appetizer servings.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746