Quick and Easy!
- 1 - 16 oz Box Penne Pasta
- 1 - 8.5 oz jar Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes In Pure Olive Oil & Herbs ~ Drained and chopped, reserving seasoned olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup fresh romano cheese shavings
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil, reserved from jar
- 2 Tbsp Pine Nuts, toasted
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Drain pasta.
- Stir in sun dried tomatoes, olive oil and fresh basil leaves.
- Right before serving top with fresh shavings of romano cheese and toasted pinenuts.
- To Toast pinenuts:
- Place them on a cookie sheet in the oven at 350 degrees for fifteen minutes while watching them carefully to avoid burning.
- Roast them until they're toasty brown and fragrant.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746