Quick and Easy!
- 1 pound large cap crimini or button mushrooms (16-24 mushrooms)
- 1 package (3-4 oz) diced pancetta
- 4 oz Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne in olive oil, diced, reserving 1 TBSP of the oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz grated Parmesan
- 1 TB chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 TB chopped basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts for garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 450.
- Clean the mushrooms with a paper towel. Remove the stems, mince finely and then set aside in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle the olive oil over the mushroom caps, reserving ¼ tsp.
- Heat the reserved ¼ tsp olive oil in a sauté pan and sauté the diced pancetta for 1-2 minutes. Add the minced garlic to the pan and sauté for one minute longer. Add the pancetta and garlic mixture to the mixing bowl of minced mushroom stems. Add the sun dried tomatoes and their oil, the chopped herbs, cream cheese and Parmesan cheese to the mixing bowl and blend with a large spoon.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the cream cheese mixture. Bake on a heavy baking pan until the mushrooms and stuffing are golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with pine nuts and serve immediately.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746