Quick and Easy!
- 6 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (homemade is preferred)
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1/4 cup finely diced & drained Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil Julienne Cut
- 1 Tbsp finely cut chives
- Slice the eggs in half - reserve whites.
- Remove yolk.
- In a bowl, mix yolk, mayonnaise and goat cheese.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Continue to mix contents until desired texture is achieved.
- Add 1/2 of tomatoes and 1/2 of the chives while continuing to mix.
- Place the mixture into a pastry piping bag with 1/2 inch diameter star tip.
- Pipe the filling into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle the filled eggs with the remaining tomatoes and chives.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746