Quick and Easy!
Sun Dried Tomato Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 cup oil-packed Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- In a food processor, mix the sun dried tomatoes, cream cheese, goat cheese, sour cream, artichoke hearts, garlic, hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Process until well-blended
- Add basil, and continue processing until smooth
- Chill least 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746