Quick and Easy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed or diced
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, diced
- 6 Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves in Oil, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ Tablespoon fresh basil leaves, diced
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a glass 9-inch pie pan or baking plate mix cream cheese, garlic, and artichoke hearts. Using a large fork, blend together.
- Add the Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes, parmesan cheese and basil. Stir together until well blended.
- Flatten dip with fork or spatula so dip is an even layer in pan.
- Sprinkle top with the Italian seasoning, and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375º degrees for 16-18 minutes.
- Dip should be golden brown on top. Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with sea salt bagel chips or your favorite cracker.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746