Quick and Easy!
- ¾ cup Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil & Herbs
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 lb. shrimp (medium to large)
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-2 Tablespoons butter
- ½ cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- Pinch crushed red pepper, or to taste
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Coat large deep sauté pan with olive oil and heat on medium. Add garlic and chopped shallots and sauté until tender (approx 5 minutes).
- Bring water to a boil. Cook pasta according to directions and drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water for later.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, shrimp, mushrooms, and butter to garlic/shallot mixture.
- Combine and cook until shrimp turn opaque approximately 5 minutes.
- Add wine or chicken broth and reduce to simmer. There should be enough liquid to generously coat pasta.
- Add pinch of crushed red pepper to taste.
- Add ½ cup reserved pasta water to shrimp mixture and stir.
- Add drained pasta to shrimp mixture and combine well.
- Plate and top with grated cheese to serve.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746