Quick and Easy!
- 3/4 Pound Penne pasta
- 1 Cup Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes (Original flavor, basil flavored, Zesty Pepper flavored, Greek flavored, or Slow Roasted flavored bags)
- 1 Cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 4 large handfuls (about 4 cups) baby spinach leaves
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 TB Bella Sun Luci extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package, in salted water.
- Have the rest of the ingredients, except the parmesan, waiting in a large bowl, mixed together.
- Strain the pasta and when still steaming hot, toss with the waiting vegetable mix.
- Add half of the parmesan and toss again.
- Portion onto four plates and garnish with the remaining parmesan.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746