Quick and Easy!
- *You will need ceramic ramekins for this dish
- 8 large eggs, cracked and beaten with 1 oz heavy cream, 1TB grated parmesan, salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp Bella Sun Luci extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach, de-stemmed (reserve 4 or more perfect leaves for garnish)
- 4 tsp Bella Sun Luci ready to eat sun-dried tomatoes, Greek variety bag, Basil variety bag, zesty pepper or original flavor variety bags (reserve four nice pieces for garnish)
- 1 TB unsalted butter, plus some for greasing the ramekins
- 4 pinches of flour
- Preheat oven to 350 (do not use convection).
- In the olive oil, sauté the garlic until it's a light yellow color then add the spinach, a pinch of salt and sauté until just cooked.
- Drain off any liquid, remove to a bowl and set aside.
- When room temperature, add to the egg-cream mixture and mix well.
- Grease the ramekins and sprinkle a pinch of flour onto the butter.
- Pour in your mixture.
- Top each with the reserved sun-dried tomato piece.
- Place the ramekins into a baking dish and add WARM water so the water is 1/4-1/3 of the way up the side of the ramekins (like a Bain-Marie).
- Bake 7-9 minutes, until the eggs puff up.
- Remove from oven, garnish each with a spinach leaf and serve hot.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746