Quick and Easy!
- 1 cup Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes in oil, oil drained and set aside, sun dried tomatoes set aside separately
- 4 oz very thinly sliced pancetta
- 4 lg garlic cloves, rough chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste, very light as the pancetta is salty and peppery
- Parmesan and fresh parsley leaves for garnish
- Over a high flame in a large sauce pan, heat 1 Tbs of the sun dried tomato oil, add the pancetta stirring often, turn to medium and let cook without stirring as if crisping bacon for 2 minutes, until slightly crispy.
- Add the garlic and sauté, stirring often until the pancetta is crispy and the garlic is light golden. Add sun-dried tomatoes and warm through.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve hot over just-cooked, well-drained spaghetti.
- Garnish with parsley and Parmesan.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746