Quick and Easy!
- 2 Large red and 2 large yellow bell peppers, halved, hollowed out (you can use a paring knife or melon baller)
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa (follow the directions on the package)
- 1/3 cup Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes julienne cut in olive oil with Italian herbs
- 12 black olives, halved
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Basil florets for garnish
- Bake the cleaned bell pepper halves in a 400 preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- When the quinoa is just cooked/still hot, mix in the garlic and then spinach.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients except the basil florets.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Stuff the peppers, garnish and serve.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746