Quick and Easy!
- 16 oz dried penne pasta
- 6 sweet Italian chicken sausage
- 1 bunch of broccoli rabe
- ¼ cup finely grated roasted garlic cloves
- 2 cups pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 whole roasted red peppers, julienned
- 14.75 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 2 – 8.5 oz jars Bella Sun Luci Julienned sundried tomatoes in oil w/herbs
- 3.5 oz jar capers, drained
- Cook pasta according to directions. In the meantime, sauté, grill, or roast the sausage until cooked through and lightly browned. Slice into ¼” slices. Trim the tough ends from the broccoli rabe and steam until al dente.
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients, including the liquid from the artichoke hearts and the oil from the Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes.
- Can be served hot or cold. Serves 6.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746