Quick and Easy!
- 1 1/2 cups Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomatoes julienne in oil, oil drained and set aside, sun dried tomatoes set aside separately
- 8 lg garlic cloves, rough chopped
- 1/2 tsp dry chile flakes (or 1/4 tsp if less spicy is desired). Fresh chiles may also be used
- 6 oz dry white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan and fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Over a medium flame in a large sauce pan, heat 2 Tbs of the sun dried tomato oil and sauté the garlic, stirring often until light golden.
- Add the chile flakes and stir 10 seconds, add the wine and the Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes and reduce until 1/2-1 oz of the liquid remains. Season with salt and pepper and serve hot over just-cooked, well-drained penne pasta.
- Garnish with basil and parmesan.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746