Quick and Easy!
- 1 cup small pasta shells
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small bulb garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary or 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. dried red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 - 11.5 oz. can tomato juice
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup Bella Sun luci julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes in oil, drained
- 2 - 16 oz. cans garbanzo beans, drained and divided
- 1 - 6 oz. bag baby spinach
- Salt and peper to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions. At the same time, in a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, rosemary, red pepper flakes, and sugar.
- Add Tomato juice, balsamic, 3 cups water tomatoes, and garbanzo beans, reserving 1 cup whole beans.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Puree half of the vegetable mixture in a blender or food processor and return to saucepan.
- Add pasta and remaining whole beans and spinach to mixture and heat through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746