Quick and Easy!
- 3 large or 6 medium heirloom or vine ripe tomatoes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Bella Sun Luci extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Cup black and/or green pitted olives
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup 8.5 oz jar (about 1/2 cup) Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomato bruschetta
- 8 basil leaves
- 8 basil leaves, julienne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Edible blossoms like nasturtiums, calendulas and/or herb flowers make dramatic, elegant garnishes. Also add more/extra olive oil and sun dried tomatoes julienne.
- Slice the tomatoes and mozzarella in equally thick round slices (you can cut each round in half, into half moons, to get more pieces).
- Mix the olives (reserving 1 Tb aside), garlic and bruschetta. Arrange an equal amount of tomato mozzarella slices on individual plates in an alternating wheel/fan pattern, drizzle the oil equally, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with the tapenade and basil over each salad and sprinkle the remaining Tb olives equally/randomly.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746