Quick and Easy!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 oz basil pesto
- 4 oz Bella Sun Luci Ready to Eat Sun Dried Tomatoes, Basil Flavor
- Several rosemary sprigs
- Non-stick spray (olive oil flavor)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly coat the inside of a small round form or pan with non-stick spray.
- Press 5 oz of your cream cheese in it to make the bottom of the torte.
- Chill until firm, then slide it onto your serving plate.
- Mix the pesto with the remaining 3 oz cream cheese and layer on top of cream cheese.
- Pulse the sun dried tomatoes until coarse in a food processor.
- Top the torte with the sun dried tomatoes.
- Arrange small sprigs of rosemary in the center of the torte and long sprigs around the outside for garnish.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746