Quick and Easy!
- 12-16 sheets fresh egg noodles, or packaged lasagna noodles. Three sheets per person (12 sheets total) is a nice portion.
- 4 large red bell peppers, roasted and peeled (or one 28 oz can roasted red peppers, drained), duct into small pieces. *Note, freshly roasted canned bell peppers give off a lot of liquid. You will want to reserve about 1/2 cup of this liquid and mix it in with the peppers and sun-dried tomatoes.
- 1 large yellow onion and 4 large garlic cloves, rough-diced and cooked to translucent/very soft.
- 1 3.5 oz bag Bella Sun Luci Sun-Dried Tomatoes with Zesty Peppers
- 1 8.5 oz jar Bella sun Luci Bruschetta
- 8 oz Italian four cheese blend (or just mozzarella), split in half
- 1 oz Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, mix together the bell pepper pieces and liquid, sun-dried tomatoes, Bruschetta, salt, and pepper then heat in a sauce pan on medium flame.
- Set aside.
- Cook the noodles, drain and remove to a large pan or cookie sheet, using the olive oil to keep them from sticking to each other.
- On each oven safe plate, assemble with the lasagna noodles first, then your mixture of cheese, using the first half (4 oz) of cheese in between the noodles.
- Cover the top noodles with the remaining half of the cheese.
- Bake on the plates about 5 minutes, until the cheese on top is melted.
- Garnish sprigs of rosemary.
- Serve immediately and let your guests know that the plates are hot!
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746