Quick and Easy!
- 1-cup Bella Sun Luci California Sun Dried Tomato Halves, chopped
- 1-cup shallots, peeled & chopped
- 1.5 cups Baby Bella mushrooms, cleaned & roughly chopped
- (4) 6oz fresh or frozen cod fillets (thawed if frozen)
- ¼ cup Bella Sun Luci Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for brushing on cod
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4-lemon wedges
- 8 fresh basil leaves, julienne cut, for garnish
- Crusty bread for dipping, optional
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Add chopped sun dried tomatoes, shallots & mushrooms to a medium-mixing bowl. Add vinegar & lemon juice; stir. Add olive oil, salt & pepper. Stir to combine.
- Tear off 8 sheets parchment paper, each about 12” long. Place one piece of cod in center of each parchment sheet. Brush each piece of cod with olive oil then evenly spoon sun dried tomato mixture over each piece of cod. Pull the vertical side of foil up to the center, crimp the edges closed and fold over cod. Place each of the sealed packets onto another sheet of parchment and seal.
- Place cod packets on a baking sheet in the oven. Allow cod to cook 3-5 minutes, depending on thickness of cod. Use a metal spatula to flip each packet, and then cook on other side for another 3-5 minutes (cooked cod should be white and flake easily with a fork). Garnish tops of cooked cod with fresh basil and serve with lemon wedges & crusty bread for dipping. Serve immediately.
- Serves 4.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746