Quick and Easy!
- 1 Lg Ready-Made Pizza Crust
- 1 jar- 8.5oz Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Calamata olives, halved
- 1 can - 15oz Artichoke Hearts
- 1/4 cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Halves drained, reserve 1 tbsp oil for pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Fava Beans
- 1/4 cup fresh Feta Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Brush pizza crust with reserved oil.
- Add a thin layer of pesto sauce and sprinkle on Mozzarella cheese
- Top with all ingredient toppings, except fresh basil
- Bake at 425° about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Top with fresh basil and serve.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746