Quick and Easy!
Sunny Artichoke Salad Vinaigrette
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup vinegar (apple, balsamic, white, sherry)
- 1.5 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1.5 cups olive oil (use oil from sun dried tomatoes and add extra oil if needed)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- In a food processor with metal blade attached, mince garlic.
- Add vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Process to combine.With the motor running, slowly drizzle in oil until dressing is emulsified.
- Taste, and add additional salt and pepper if necessary.
- Pour into a bowl and stir in shallots.
- Place in bowl or dressing decanter and serve.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746