Quick and Easy!
- 1 Lg Ready-Made Pizza Crust
- 1 Tbsp Reserved Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/3 Cup Pesto Sauce (Red or Green)
- 1/4 Cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne cut
- 1 Cup Mozzarella, Shredded
- Brush pizza crust with reserved oil and then rub with minced garlic.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Add a thin layer of pesto sauce and sprinkle on Bella tomatoes.
- Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake at 425° about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746