Quick and Easy!
- 1 lb small golden potatoes 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup Bella Sun Luci sun dried tomato halves, reserve oil for dressing
- 1 cup sliced seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1/2 cup black and green Greek olives
- fresh basil leaves to garnish
- Tbs lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano leaves, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in 2 quart saucepan.
- Add approximately 2 inches of water.
- Cook, covered until tender, for approximately 12 minutes.
- Do not overcook.
- Combine Potatoes, sun dried tomatoes and cucumber in bowl.
- Arrange onion, cheese, olives, and fresh basil.
- Mix together reserved olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper to taste.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746