Quick and Easy!
- 1 Cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes In Pure Olive Oil & Herbs - Drained & Sliced Thin
- 1/4 Cup Reserved Oil From Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 4 Large Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 Large Onion - Finely Chopped
- 4 Large Garlic Cloves - Minced
- 1 1/2 Tsp Dried Basil
- 1 1/2 Lbs. Mushrooms - Sliced
- 1 Cup Dry Red Wine (optional)
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Paste
- 1/2 Cup Parsley - Minced
- 1 Tbsp Softened Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- In a heavy skillet, heat the reserved oil over moderately high heat and brown chicken breasts on both sides (season with salt and pepper to taste)
- Transfer chicken to a plate. In the remaining oil, sauté onion, garlic, and basil until onion is soft.
- Add mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cooke until mushrooms are softened.
- Whisk in the wine, chicken broth, and tomato paste. Add the chicken to the skillet and bring liquid to a boil. Simmer for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to a platter and keep warm and covered. Cut butter and flour together and whisk into the sauce to simmer, whisking every few minutes until thickened (or, if you have time, make a roux in advance and proceed accordingly).
- Stir in parsley and pour oven chicken.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746