Quick and Easy!
- 4 large thick slices of crusty Italian bread
- 2 large whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 Tb + 1 tsp Bella Sun Luci Arbequina Olive Oil
- 2 cup garbanzo beans in sun-dried tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Bella Sun Luci sun-dried tomato halves or julienne cut in oil
- 1/4 cup Bella Sun Luci Bruschetta
- 8 basil leaves, whole
- 8 rosemary sprigs, 4 of them whole (as shown) and 4 of them chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook your garbanzo beans according to the package's instructions (or use canned, a 15-oz can is fine), drain well then add the chopped rosemary and garlic pieces and heat in a sauce pan.
- In a sparate bowl, mix the 1 Tb olive oil with the bruschetta and sun-dried tomato halves or julienne as well as their oil, then mix into the heated garbanzo beans.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Toast or grill the bread.
- When hot and toasty rub the garlic over each side. This is the
- Mince the leftover pieces of garlic and add to the garbanzo beans.
- Drizzle or brush the 1 tsp olive oil evenly over the 4 slices of bread (1/4 tsp per slice).
- Top with the garbanzo beans, making sure some of the sun-dried tomato julienne cut are showing on top.
- Garnish with the remaining rosemary and the basil leaves.
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746