Quick and Easy!
- 1 Cup Dry White Wine
- 2 Tbsp Capers, Crushed
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Cold Unsalted Butter, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes in Pure Olive Oil & Herbs - Drained & Sliced
- 1/2 Fresh Parsley, Chopped.
- Sliced fresh lemon pieces, garnish
- Boil wine in a skillet until reduced by half
- Add capers and lemon juice; boil 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low. Whisk in butter one piece at a time, stirring constantly; as each melts, add another.
- Stir in tomatoes and parsley
This and other recipes available at www.MooneyFarms.com
Mooney Farms 1220 Fortress Street Chico CA, 95973 Phone: 530.899.2661 Fax: 530.899.7746